28 Feb 2021

SUNDAY SELECTION

As a cat fan I am not so interested in birds. I mean I like to see them flying around and chirping but I prefer the big ones to the little ones ! Besides magpies, no other names come into my mind, but a bird I really like are the owls ! They have such cute faces and the fact that they can turn around their heads completely, is amazing ! Unfortunately I can't do it I have to turn my neck !

Each time I see owls I take pictures and as we are still prisoners I digged in my Google pictures and found a few, which I have seen on different occasions. 





Don't ask me the name of the species, because for me they are all owls. I especially love the last one because it looks exactly as I feel ! 


More participants here at Sunday Selection



5 comments:

  1. Like you I love cats - but I am also a bird fan and I adore owls. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls have such funny flat faces. I think my favourite birds are parrots and flamingos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls are cool, which is why most people like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know only a few birds.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !