23 Jun 2018

FINALLY A SOLUTION TO GET YOUR COMMENTS IN YOUR EMAILS !!

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T GET COMMENTS IN THEIR EMAILS Andrew from Highriser has found the solution and it works !!

Open you blog dashboard, that is where the compose button sits and all those buttons are on the left, along with the list of your posts, published and drafts. Go down to Settings and click, then Email. If you were receiving emails of blog comments, your email address will be there in the box next to 'Comment notification email'. Delete your email address within the the box and at the top right, click 'Save Settings'. It has been suggested that you should close down and restart your computer. Do so if you wish.

Then, go back to where you were at, Settings/Email and add your email address to the box 'Comment Notification Email' and again click Save Settings.You will receive an email and within the email there are two options. Select 'Subscribe'. Voila, you will now receive an email when someone comments on your blog. It may take a little time to start working though.

In my case it worked immediately !





AGAIN

6 comments:

  1. I’ve read many bloggers having that issue. Glad you could fix it and this will help many others :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gattina! It worked for me. Hurrah Thank you, Sweet Woman, for sending me a note about the hack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'll be giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ... I use TypePad not google and I have always gotten my comments in my email (gmail) account ... I would hate to not have that option!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !