Since I am back from Egypt on December 9, I only see these skies.
More participants here at
1. After our nice New Year celebration, we were quite a little tired, going to bed at 4 am is very unusual. We just spent the day in doing nothing but watching a movie on TV or "working" on our computers. At 8.30 pm we were in bed ! When I think that even with 25 when we were just married we danced until 5, went home, changed and went working ! Without any problem we weren't even tired. Times have changed !
2. Sitting at my computer and staring at all the Christmas decorations, I suddenly had enough. I pulled all my strength together and in no time I got rid of all this which I don't like to see anymore.
Mr. G. took the boxes into the basement and now I am ready for spring and long days !! Mr G doesn't care. He could live in a country where it is dark the whole day and night long.
3. Sales have started and apparently only slowly, the weather was so bad, we had a storm called Eleonor which blow at some places at 127 km/h, but fortunately didn't cause major damages besides fallen trees and damaged roofs. I didn't even hear anything, I think Eleonor preferred to go another way, because there was really nothing in our area.
4. With this humid weather I avoid to go out, because we have a very high level of humidity, 99 % today ! That's poison for me and I whistle like a locomotive if I do any physical effort. Patience is not one of my qualities and I start to get fed up being locked in the whole day.
I took the opportunity and made a new collage of Toby with pictures from 2017. Each year I change it. Now I have to say between 2016 and 2017 there is not much difference. Only he got taller.
5. My son had sent us his photos of Christmas.
We had spent Christmas day with his best friend.
And now their sons are the best friends. Little Benji and his sister spent a week in Amsterdam for the Christmas holidays. It is really cute to see these two playing together. They complete each other really well and Toby also has a French "teacher" because Benji only speaks French and a bit English.
Now I only hope that the sun will show its nose for once !
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.