More participants here at
1. It came into my mind that instead of writing about all kind of things I should write a weather blog ! I just have to copy and paste the forecast because there is none, the forecast is already the present. Never mind, I have to go through wind and rain and complain, at least that always gives a good conversation subject. Fortunately we had our Scrabble afternoon, and while the wind howled around the house we were trying to find words which gave us a maximum of points !
Arthur watched over the coffee
while we raked our brain !
2. My body refused to leave my warm bed, when I had peaked out of the window, but coffee was calling and then I had a nice idea I thought I play a little around with my photos, and I did.
These were one of the results and I found them very nice I thought why go to my painting course if I can do my Arthur the van Gogh, Gaughin, Rembrandt etc style in a few minutes instead of painting for weeks ?
3. I went to aqua gym to keep my body in form and not become rusty. The swimming pool had been transformed and is bigger now, which is very nice because we have more space. As usual it was fun and after the class we had some herb tea (I don't know what mixture it was) talked about holidays and then went home all in directions.
4. I absolutely had to comfort myself and bravely faced wind and weather arrived at my favorite shop without landing on a cloud and there I found the blouse I had seen two days before but hesitated to buy it.
Now I didn't hesitate at all anymore because tomorrow evening we have our monthly Facebook meeting and of course I can't show up always with the same feathers !
5. We had our painting class, and worked quite well, next month is our yearly exhibition and there are
still quite a lot of paintings to be finished. I tried something new I mixed acryl painting with pastel, and was surprised that it worked real well.
more participants at Susanne
at Living to tell the Story.