1. Is March coming in like a lion where you live? Aslan, Simba, Elsa, The Cowardly Lion...your favorite 'famous' lion?
There is no lion where I live and if it means something else even Google couldn't find anything else then the Lion in Zion. Anyway, March moves in rather like a snail and will be as boring as February as we are still in lockdown, the only thing you can do to amuse yourself is watching the leaves coming out of the trees and maybe a few little flowers. Weeds for sure !
2. In what way do you 'march to the beat of your own drum'?
For the moment I have no inner drum rather a noiseless instrument if ever this exists
3. What item that you don't have already, would you most like to own? Any chance of that happening soon?
Nothing comes into my mind, the only thing I want is FREEDOM and no Coronavirus !
4. March is National Flour Month...are you a baker? Cookies-cakes-or pies...your favorite sweet treat to bake? What's the last non-sweet thing you made that called for flour?
I am not a baker at all and not a cake and cookie fan either. The last thing I made, or I put the ingredients in the machine, was a bread.
5. There are 31 days in the month of March...where were you and what were you doing when you were 31? If you haven't hit that milestone yet, then tell us where you were and what you were doing 31 months ago? (if math is not your thing, that would be August 3, 2018)
When I was 31, I was a freshly baked mother of a one year old little boy ! What I did ? Probably take care of him ! Otherwise he wouldn't have become a tall guy of 2 m (6.6ft)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I get angry every day that we have such stupid politicians who have not ordered enough vaccines, the vaccination is going on so slowly and the restaurants and cafes are still closed.
I don't remember how many people you are allowed to invite, it was and probably is still ONE person and that's impossible to respect. So I'm not in a particularly good mood, even though I'm trying to make the best of the situation.
Take it with humor if you want to survive !
My cat Rosie loves the lockdown, she has us all to herself the whole day !