3 Mar 2021

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY






19 years, once a week on Thursdays I spent 4 h painting in this room. We had all a lot of fun and it was nice to learn new things. Since one year now, the class is cancelled because of this &@"§$£ Coronavirus and  we don't know when we can use the room again ! Unfortunately it is located in the retirement home, which is closed more then Alcatraz when Al Capone was in lockdown there ! 

Since a year I have a painting there which I left so that it could dry ! I couldn't know that 2 days later the whole building was closed and my painting is probably super dry by now ! 

Not even a clairvoyant can tell us when the room is free again, because probably he is Covid infected !



more participants here, and Image-in-ing

4 comments:

  1. I must admit I do wonder if life will ever get back to what we know as normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://looseleafnotes.com3 Mar 2021, 16:20:00

    Glad you have it back. Who would have thought?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is frustrating, being in this perpetual waiting pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great post - thanks so much for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/03/bad-memory.html

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !