1. This week was nice and relax. I felt in holiday mood, it was so warm that I could live outside ! Which I did. I carried all my stuff, computer, cables, mousepad etc outside and put it on the big table under the pergola. There it is always shady and a little wind blowing. I did my posts and noticed that I was very much behind with my photos to be put in different folders, in short my computer was a mess !
Mr. G's dark neutral umbrella makes shade for the screen, my umbrellas are light with flowers ! In my "outside" living room we also use to play scrabble when it's warm.
Try to sort out all the pictures and put them in folders !!
2. The next day it was the same and I continued while purring with my cats in the blue sky. In the afternoon Nicole came, it was too hot on her terrace and she didn't want to be locked in she too appreciates light and sunshine. And while we chatted and talked about our smartphones and the progress I had made discovering more and more apps, she uses her smartphone only as a phone, without internet. I told her that she has the same facilities with her phone as with her tablet, but there was nothing to do, for the moment a phone is a phone and a tablet a tablet, I had already managed with some effort that she can use the tablet ! we had a nice afternoon.
3. I still had some toys from my grandson when he was a toddler, and they took space in the garden shed. I put them all together and went to the charity shop in favour for battered women. They are always happy when they get nearly new toys. One of it was quiet noisy when I brought it in, it played music and horned and people laughed.
My cat Arthur should make a selfie ! But he wasn't in the mood. He probably found it funny that I crawled behind him under the kitchen table and hold the smartphone in front of his nose. The result is not that good but still.
4. As usual hot weather never lasts long and so it was this time too, from 30°C we dropped to 15°C after a terrible rain. It rained so strongly that I had to close the shutters I thought the drops would break the glass, I could hardly see my neighbor's house on the other side of the street, and the street looked like a stream !
Fortunately I had just prepared my outside "living room" for the night and had taken everything in, nothing was damaged. But my neighbor had water in her basement and there were other regions badly flooded. Nothing in comparison to Texas of course, these poor people, what a disaster.
5. As usual we had our scrabble group, one was missing but was replaced by Tosca the black dog, not a devil at all. She was not so interested in our scrabble game but in the cookies which were served later with the coffee. I lost, so next time I must win ! It was a very pleasant afternoon this time in Mireille's apartment. Mireille although half blind won again ! She really is amazing !
more participants at Susanne
at Living to tell the Story.
More participants here at