This is my new summer home ! I hope the summer will last a bit !
Of course I am hungry ! Can't you put the ham down on the floor ? I am not the youngest anymore !!
I hide between window and shutter and observe them ! I am a stalker !
Translation : I am a princess and I fuck you ! (sorry)
Seen near the Grand' Place à Bruxelles
more participants here
here New Grapefruit princess
1. Can you believe we're rolling in to the Labor Day weekend? What's a project you'll labor over this fall?
I wished I could roll into Labor Day but this would be the first of May and start spring and summer again !! Besides thinking of holidays I have no projects for fall I hate this season and wished I could retire in a grotto and wake up at OUR Labor Day !!
2. Tell us about the best perks you ever had in a job?
I think it was the day when the General Manager announced me that I became "Sales Assistant for a part of Europe, Germany, France, Italy and Austria. Ah yes and then after 10 years I got a golden brooch with the company letter and a ruby on it.
3. August 31st is National South Carolina Day. Have you ever been to SC? Any desire to go? According to Southern Living, these are the top ten things to do in South Carolina..
Explore Charleston, bike, golf or relax on Hilton Head Island, see the beach and the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach, visit the state museum in the capital city Columbia, observe the wildlife and natural beauty of the Ace Basin, take a walk or hop on a trolley and check out Greenville's charming main street, visit Fort Sumter where the Civil War began, stroll through Pearl Fryar's Topiary Garden in Bishopville leaving time to check out The Button Museum, also in Bishopville, see Morgan Island (also known as Monkey Island)-home to nearly 4000 Rhesus monkeys.
I have been in 28 States or more over the years when my aunt was still alive. From the Niagara Falls to California, Florida, from New York to Montana and Arizona. But South Carolina we missed. I am sure we have seen enough ! Even the spitting old Faithful !
Which is most appealing to you today? If you're a SC native, resident, or frequent visitor what would you add to the list?
Nothing as I am a European native !
4. Beef, pork, country-style, barbecued, baby back, spare or short...your favorite kind of rib? What's a dish you enjoy that really 'sticks to your ribs'?
I am not a cannibal, I sometimes eat a grilled steak or chicken pieces on the barbecue,
5. What's one important skill you think every person should have? Why?
being a good talker that helps in life (of course if there are too many chatterboxes around it will be a little difficult)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a lazy day in front of me, laying in the garden, and keep company to my cats. Maybe it's the last warm day so even thinking is too tiring !