Cleaning windows of Empress Eugenie's bedroom
more participants here
1. Summer is upon us this week in the Northern hemisphere. Tell us three things on your summer bucket list.
Visit different events here in Belgium, going a few days to Amsterdam to see my grandson and family and of course my trip around the Northern countries. Enjoying warm weather and sunshine wherever I am
2. Something fun you used to do as a kid in the summertime?
Jumping from a barn window into a huge hey "mountain" !
3. Rooftop or backyard? Why?
In the past I would have preferred my backyard, for the kids, barbecues and friends. But now I changed my mind, because there is a lot of work in a backyard. Now I would prefer a rooftop to chill out and watch what is around me ! Unfortunately I still have the backyard !
4. Do you read food labels? Place importance on them? Make an effort to find out/care about where your food comes from?
Not at all ! I have eaten so many things in my life with or without food labels, expiration dates etc, I just eat what I want and trust my taste. Anyway it seems to me a bit ridiculous, because when I am in Belgium they praise the Belgian origin and label, and when I am in Germany, the UK, Italy, France etc, everybody wants me to buy their products because they are the best .....
5. A song you'll have on repeat this summer?
My cats when they are hungry
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This afternoon I will go with my friend Nicole to the sea. It's about an hour drive but as the weather is like a roller coaster I rake my brain what to take along for 3 days !