more participants here
1. The last place you visited/patronized where you felt like you were given 'the royal treatment'?
Or I am always getting a royal treatment or I can't remember
2. The last task you completed that was a 'royal pain'?
I never heard this expression : because when I am in pain I always think, now my end is near, so I don't know what should be royal in this situation ?
3. How have your strengths helped you succeed? How have your faults hindered you?
My faults ?? can't remember that I was hindered by anything in my professional life ! And at home the fault I have is that housework is not my cup of tea and that maybe hinders something in the house ?
4. If you found a remote that could rewind, fast forward, stop and start time, what would you do with it?
If it still looks nice and clean and works I would use it instead of ours because ours becomes old and is a bit used up ! Or maybe I should sell it ? Who needs a remote control ?
5. Any special plans for the Memorial Day weekend? Will you in some way honor or recognize the meaning of this day (remembering people who died in service to their country)? Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Does your town do anything special to mark the day?
I never visited Arlington.
There was no Memorial day this past weekend nowhere in Europe (to my knowledge) .. We celebrated Pentecoste (whitsun) although a lot of people enjoyed the long weekend without knowing what Pentcoste meant or why the day was off. I remember that Jesus went again to heaven according to my 8 year old son who had learned it at school : Jesus died and weeks later he was still alive and went to heaven. I have no idea if my grandson knows that ! We stayed home and enjoyed the nice weather !
6. Insert your own random thought here
I think that I have to call the Russian embassy to ask for a visa and what documents they need. I hope there is not too much papers to be filled in ! Since I am retired I am allergic to all paperwork !