13 Dec 2020

SUNDAY SELECTIONS - INDIAN SHOP

I travelled to India to do some shopping ! In reality I went to the Indian shop in Waterloo ! Once you went through the door you are really in another world !There is soft Indian music playing and in a corner is a little table with cushions where you can get a cup of tea.

They sell everything, jewelery, clothes, furniture, decorations, spices and Indian food in cans. You can spend hours in this shop and imagine that you excaped the lockdown and you are in India right now.

From time to time I go there, look around admire the new items which had arrived and had the feeling that I had interrupted my daily routine !











More participants here SUNDAY SELECTION

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a really interesting shop. I can probably spend many hours there and would get some Indian food item :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a labyrinth of wonders.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !