25 Apr 2010

WEEKLY WINNERS


More participants here at Sarcastic Mom

THE weekly winner was when I discovered cat Arthur on the 3rd floor of the unfinished house behind our garden ! When he saw me he screamed a loud meauw !



Arthur the inspector of unfinished work



then he catched this poor bird. The funniest thing was, shortsighted as I am I took the picture without seeing the bird in his mouth !

On Saturday I went to a medieval festival in a castle I had never been.









For those who are on diet after winter, there were sausages as temptations



I met chevaliers and knights





and also attended a fashion show from the 13th til 14th century



I admired a guy with an owl which had such a funny and cute face (the owl not the guy)



petted this python



and the soft skin of this albino python.




and saw also falcons

I will write and show more about this castle "château de Corroy on Tuesday in "My World"

10 comments:

  1. I love medieval festivals. I haven't been to one in such a long time. How fun. I'm not so sure about those snakes however. LOL Maybe Arthur should catch that wench in the blue dress LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this certainly looks like a lot of fun.
    The more I see snakes the more I like them. Now I also learned that they do not see well so if you stand still they will just go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty Arthur!!!! He's not in my good books today.
    The festival looks like loads of fun. Those pythons sure get around. I would have liked the fashion show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this whole post is a weekly winner for me! Arthur, Arthur, he's always up to something fun! *giggles*

    ...and I LOVE all medieval things as you probably remember!!!! D*mn, I'd have wanted to go to that castle event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The medieval festival looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I look forward to seeing more of your castle shots.
    I love the shot of Arthur and the bird. I mean, I feel bad for the bird, but it's cool to see the hunter in action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, Arthur looks so cute in the window.
    Second, wow what a fun festival. And I love owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are no castles in Singapore,I would have to see one in Europe. I would love to explore the inside of the castle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what FUN! So much FUN! Oh, I have to tell Crazy Queen to come see! Yes indeed! She will WANT to see this post!!! That was just a GREAT GREAT festival!!!

    That Arthur! What NEXT???!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. That medieval festival is awesome. I've never been to one, but it looks like fun. =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !