1 Mar 2023

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Last time when my grandson was visiting me, he disappeared with his friend, while we chatted. Suddenly they both showed up and Toby shouted "Nonna, we have counted your cats in the whole apartment, you have 401 !!! Here are a few examples 









 

All people who know us think that I started the cat collection, that's only half of the truth. Rick loved the little cats too so when somebody asked him what I liked for my birthday or Christmas or whatever, he answered that I liked cats. So everybody offered me cats and on top he bought cats for me (the once he liked) 

In over the 50 years of marriage you can imagine that there are more than 401, the rest is in cartons in the basement, I wanted to sell them and then Rick got sick and we were locked in for two years. Therefore they are still there.


Rosie is not part of the collection !


more participants here, and here Image-in-ing

8 comments:

  1. Cool that Toby counted the cats. That is a lot of cats, and you have more stored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely unusual cats. I particularly like the Rosina Wachtmeister cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so adorable and Rosie is the cutest.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very sweet. Every bit of it. Best wishes and thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my- what a great feat counting all those kitties! You have indeed quite the collection! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You DO love cats! Some of these are especially cute! And I thank you for sharing them at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/02/some-rural-memories_0978938360.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lot of cats!! At least you don't have to feed or clean up after them, LOL!
    I like the 3 little meezers...but of course!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !