17 Dec 2022

BOHEMIAN CATSODY, A SONG FOR EVERY CAT QUEEN

I like Freddy Mercury and the Queens. My favorite song was "Love of my Life".

But this song is adorable, even better as the human song ! The one who had written the text must know cats very, very well !

 

 

Now Rosie watches the birds from her personal armchair with her basket on it and even I am not allowed to touch her basket when she is around ! She is exactly like the cat in the song !!
 

 

 

 

 linking to CATBLOGSPHERE

 

 

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful - very cleverly done. I do like your chair cover - such beautiful colours and Rosie looks just right on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you and Rosie again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video- Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing that she is the boss of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !