11 Jan 2022

CRISS CROSSING WATERLOO

I wanted to post a nice "Our World" but such romantic things like going to the bank took my whole afternoon. And not only mine but of the bank too ! I wonder what they do the whole day, because we have to handle our things mostly ourselves online and if you want to see a living soul, you have to ask for an appointment which takes at least 15 to 20 minutes listening to an awful music. 

In short I post the few pictures I have taken out of my car driving through Waterloo and a little bit around as I was too early. I don't tell you how many men horned behind me when I stopped to take my pictures, but I let them horn !

And here is my criss cross sightseeing of my town Waterloo in Belgium

 















 







At home, vue from my kitchen

This is Waterloo's official Christmas tree and the abbrevation .... not very much appreciated by the real Waterloo people born and living here. There are too many strangers now !

 
Very close to the modern cone, representing a fir tree, stands this nice real Christmas tree in the garden of a Waterloo citizen !
 
 
 
 
 
 
more participants here

6 comments:

  1. The photos are great and worth getting a good horning for. The last photo of the tree with lights is rather nicer than the one one sent to London from Norway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lovely view from your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy seeing photos of where other bloggers live. It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, banks. They charge for everything and, as you said, nearly everything has to be done by us.
    Waterloo looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tour! Your city is beautiful...even that one sad and forlorn house what needs a loving new owner....if he/she can deal with a bank first, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa the comment just disappeared. Loved the photos of your city. I especially like the first lake view.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !