9 Jan 2022

SUNDAY SELECTIONS

As I am still in my self chosen retreat, I dig in my old or not so old photos, because I have decided not to paint anymore but rather take more pictures and fool around with them. Today and tomorrow I am locked in (not down) because I had my 3rd vaccine and feel dizzy and have the impression that I can't keep my balance and I don't want to fall of course. Here are a few pictures of my grandson which I like very much 




 
They are all taken at different dates and moments
 
 
 
Linking to SUNDAY SELECTION

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I think my favourite is the one of him sleeping. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is a natural. The camera loves him whether active or sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous photos. I hope that the dizziness passes off quickly. I was very, very tired after my booster shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to look back at how he's grown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best to stay home, sleep, and let the sied effects pass on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures!! And precious memories!

    I hope the dizziness goes away soon.Be safe, be well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful child. The one in the sandy puddle looks like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !