12 Apr 2021

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND APRIL 10




 I am better then Tarzan !


Linking to AWWWW MONDAY 

 

*******

On Saturday my insisting phone calls and after having extorted the email adress of Mr. G's doctor, I got the answer that the health insurance had  sent her the copy of the disappeared permission and it was YES ! Was I happy, because they will do the scan on wednesday and then hopefully find the right medication.When I talked to him in the evening I found my old Mr. G back, he wasn't confused at all and could even tell me when they will do it.  Apparently it is a very special Scan one belonging to the nuclear medicine and you can do that only once in your life !.

After all the stress I suddenly felt so tired, but I had to go shopping and dragged myself to the supermarket. After that I didn't do anything anymore ate something watched TV and went to bed!

Our son had sent birthday gifts for his Dad who unfortunately will celebrate his 80 years in hospital alone, maybe we can talk to him via Skype they have a special service for that. Anyway I will bring him one gift and several little cakes he likes because a birthday cake is too difficult for him to handle. 

This is the watch which is perfect big numbers and the date that's all he wants and red of course ! That's the only thing I will bring to hospital, because you never know, expensive things especially in geriatric wards, can easily be stolen, not by the personal of course but by the patients. 

In the afternoon Myriam came and brought me the birthday card I had created for him, our printer has no ink anymore I have to buy some.

We watched our program of abstract Acryl painting and were amazed what beautiful paintings you can do with even a tooth brush !

Nicole is also still in the hospital. She had an epileptic seizure which was probably caused by the tumor in her head. She'll probably be on stronger medication. So getting old is not always nice when you are healthy and your friends and acquaintances suddenly get all sorts of diseases! Oh wonder nobody I know was in the hospital because of the Corona virus!

9 comments:

  1. It was definitely aww photographs, beautiful cat. Mr G remains in my prayers. Wishing him a good birthday and a speedy recovery so glad he was able to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Mr G will have a nice birthday in the hospital. Perhaps the nurses will make it a bit extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry things are not cheery for you. It would be a terrible time for anyone to be in the hospital with all the rules not allowing visitors. Mom's dad had Parkinsons and said it was super strange. One day his mind was so out of sorts, nothing made sense, and on another day he would be perfectly normal. The brain is a wonder, but it is also a scary thing when it is not working correctly. Sending you and your hubby good thoughts for some medication that can help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitty is way better than Tarzan. Great shots of a beautiful kitty.

    I'm glad Mr. G. is better. I hope he has a great 80th birthday even though he's in the hospital.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! We're sending purrs, pawsitives and POTP for Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We send purrayers and prayers your way for all your dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Cat! We are glad to hear Mr is doing better and he will get a the once in a lifetime test! We do hope he has a happy birthday. It is difficult when people are in the hospital. I went through it with my husband. I send you love and strength. Gattina you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely lovely kitty! Have a splendid week!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !