15 Apr 2021

HODGEPODGE APRIL 15

1. What is something you currently find 'taxing'? 

The whole lockdown situation ! You want to buy Jeans, you have to make an appointment with the shop ! That also counts for  big stores and that's really ridiculous, the result, nobody buys anything except vital things without appointment. The restaurants and cafes are still closed and I am not allowed to visit Mr. G. in hospital ! It is great time to learn to live with the virus instead of locking up the whole  population !  

                                                                     I love the lockdown

 2. I've seen this question asked in various forms on several social media sites...you can only keep three- coffee, jewelry, tacos, wine, books, dogs, chocolate, Netflix, make-up, leggings, cheese, cats Which three do you keep and how easy or hard was it for you to decide? 

Of course I would keep my cat, jewelry and cheese. Very easy to decide, all the other things are not interesting to me.

3. Tell us something you know or have learned about forgiveness? 

I have learned that you can forgive but never forget, of course it depends on what you have to forgive.  If somebody betrayes you you can forgive but not forget. If somebody spills coffee on your dress you forgive and forget !

4. What's something you'd recommend that is often overlooked and under appreciated? 

I have no idea ! What should I recommend if it is overlooked or under appreciated ? I prefer not to recommend anything. 

5. Give us a favorite word that starts with letter K and tell us why this is the one you chose.  

 

Keys ! I always put them on the same place, unfortunately the place changes and I don't find my keys !

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Today Mr. G. has a DAT scan which will determine how sick or not he is and I try to distract me as good as I can.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Cats, books and chocolate. So easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still sending healing purrs For Mr G. And we send you purrs too. Life under covid is so different! I got my first shot yesterday and I am so very happy! I just wish that Canada had not decided that there would be 4 months between doses instead of 28 days! Apparently they want as many people to have some sort of protection as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a cat, but I'd find that impossible to give up if I did, and I'll round out the trio with books and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !