13 Apr 2021

SAND SCULPTURE EXHIBITION IN BLANKENBERGE BELGIIUM

Since years there is a sandsculpture exhibition in Blankenberge or Ostend at the Belgian coast and each year it is another theme. 

Still not able to travel or leave the country due to the lockdown, I dig in my past and found this beautiful exhibition in Blankenberge.  You can read more about this exhibition here in my travel blog OUNTRIES & CITIES .









  

I really admire the work of these artists coming from different countries !




more participants here

7 comments:

  1. These are incredible and it's always nice to enjoy your pics once again. We had an exhibition like this on one of our beaches a few years ago. The sculptures are amazing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sand sculptures. I wonder if this year we will be able to go here in the Netherlands again. Last year we did, so fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing exhibition, great sand sculptures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting, remind me of snow sculpture.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to believe it is just sand.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !