12 Sept 2018

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

 photo IMG_2555_zpsltn27os8.jpg

 photo IMG_2553_zps0opw07vf.jpg

 photo IMG_2554_zps1ifhjpbe.jpg

Babushkas seen in a souvenir shop in St. Petersburg



more participants here
and Image-in-ing



It took me nearly two days to put these 3 pictures on my blog ! Blogger apparently has a bug with downloading photos, and I needed the htlm code ! Finally I helped myself with Photobucket where I still had a very old account and which gave me the codes.

I had tried using Firefox, and Google Chrome, I tried with Mr. G.'s computer, I restarted the computer, I tried everything.

Before I died of a heart attack I finally gave up, but only for the afternoon because I had other things to do. And then by raking my brain Photobucket came into my mind and it worked !

Hopefully Blogger will repair this bug very quick preferably yesterday because it is very annoying when you need your photos on your blog !

Has anybody the same problem ?

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm..I have not had these problems and I have been posting for the last few days(?)
    I hope you figure it out...I know computer bugs can be frustrating!

    Perhaps Google it to see if anyone else is having the same issue and have found a solution?

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully I have not had any problems, not yet anyway. Loved the babushkas, they made me smile. Although I must admit I wouldn't want any of the characters shown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd pick up one from the top shot- not the Tsar Vlad or the Donald!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah it can be quite annoying! Glad you found the way to post photos, and I hope Blogger will fix the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had no problems with uploads to Blogger. Hope your problems will be soon resolved!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/09/our-newest-family-member.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no. I hope they fix it soon. I want to share pictures from my trip to Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My blog list in the side bar has changed and I can't access my friends blogs from there .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not faced that problem yet. Hope that the bug is squashed soonest!
    Babushkas do make cool souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !