8 Mar 2008

SOME GOOD and BAD NEWS

I wrote this yesterday and apparently nobody had time ! Finally it comes on purpose because the post I had prepared to publish today has just disappeared ! It hadn't been saved by Blogger ! and not only on this Blog but also on my Photo blog where I had prepared a post for the ROUND ROBIN photo challenges. Nice surprise for a Sunday morning ! There must have been a problem yesterday because I couldn't open some other blogs either. Did you also have troubles ?


Today is Photo Hunter day and nobody has time to read long posts about my emotional feelings or happenings in my life. And as usual when one is short of inspiration there is always something on the net to find out about yourself.

I wanted to know if I have to follow a blog rehabilitation program but I see it is not yet necessary. What about you ??

62%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?




And this are very good news for my heirs, at least I leave them something !

$4515.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.


5 comments:

  1. Oh No! I am 77% addicted! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blog addict too but as I must work, my house and family I have to wait the moment I can be quite without the others around me! If I was alone I'm sure I would 100% addict blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gattina! We're sunday today! You must be very busy! I just wake up and will drink my coffee! Have a beautiful sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I had lots of blogging trouble yesterday. Very slow and not opening and crashing.

    I'll see how addicted I am now ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 67%. that's not bad. I can keep on doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !