7 Mar 2008

FRIDAY FEAST




Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
But I don't want ! I am a celebrity I mean in my surroundings. So I better stay myself instead of ending up like poor Britney Spears !

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Scale 1 ! I don't enjoy important conversations on the phone ! How could I enjoy the fact that my neighbour has a new hat with flowers on or Mrs. Smith a new car when I talk about that to my best friend on the phone ??

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to). Can't reveal it it's a secret.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
I don't know who invented this question but I don't like any food that I could eat every single day ! I like variations !


Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
I don't know, they are all dead

15 comments:

  1. I don't like talking on the phone much, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tire of your kitties! I love the farfalle kitty... actually my favorite pasta shape!

    I am giving away a vintage aron. Come visit my show & tell at http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feast! Happy Friday, and I love your new spring blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE! YOU are a celebrity! And all the BEST celebrities are known by only ONE name! So there you are! Gattina - the world renowned!

    Variety IS the spice of life - but you can eat ONE food and still have variety! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all dead? Really?

    Good post, very honest answers. Please come visit mine. Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog look! Very springy.

    Happy feasting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feat! I wouldn't want to be a celebrity either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a celebrity... everyone knows who Gattina is!

    I'm curious, did they all die from the flu?

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my, those questions!!
    I am not a phone person either, nothing like good gossip in person, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your kitty show and tell items. :) I don't enjoy the phone either. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I truly devoured your feast. Totally enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy seeing more of your cat collection.

    Yummy feast as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh i like your appetizer. I don't want to be a celebrity i love being me. Great feast. Happy feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Friday, Miss Celebrity... *g*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't want to be a celebrity either!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !