3 Mar 2008

MANIC MONDAY - WANT



MANIC MONDAY LINK

One thing is nice when you are part of the third youth ! You can look back and tell yourself if you have got what you wanted in your life. In my case I have to say yes almost, and just now I am unable to say what I want right now, besides such unimportant things like a cup of coffee.

The word for Manic Monday this week is so easy that it becomes difficult. What could I write about "want" if I don't want anything ? About the criminal on the run of whom you see the famous "Wanted" poster ? Or because I am not in want of anything or did cease to want sommething ? I don't have an actual want and don't suffer no want ? It could go on endlessly.

So the only thing I want right now is to see what other Manic Monday people want !

And this is if you want to laugh :











6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the laughs! I want you to have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - I bet being perfectly happy is one thing many people want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good laughs, Miss Gattina! The comics are pretty cool!

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great life story, Gattina. How about Gina Lolabridgita plays you...Love the cartoons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to come along and meet someone that doesn't want a whole lot. Although I could use a good cup of hot coffee right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gattina ~~ Good story and good pictures. I am happy your weather is
    grtting a little warmer. It is your turn to have warm weather, while ours cools. Glad you got a good laugh from
    the Tourist Questions and answers.
    Take great care, Love, Merle.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !