4 Feb 2024

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND FEBRUARY 1






 

  AWWW MONDAYS

 

 *********

This weekend was rather boring, it was dark, it rained and we were all locked in. Nearly everybody remind in their room, me included, I felt so tired that I fell asleep for 2 h ! Then I made me a very strong coffee (I had taken my coffee machine with me) drank the cup and then went downstairs were a some people were also complaining that they were tired. So we discussed a bit, the son of my 100 year old friend comes every day to participate in our animation program, only Saturday and Sunday we can do what we want, so we did nothing. 

I had thought to play scrabble with some people, but then I also was too lazy and we discussed the farmer's strike ! How romantic. At 4 pm everybody disappeared in their rooms to rest for the supper at 6 pm. I also returned toy room and looked for a new header, then I surfed a bit on the net, chatted a bit with the girl who brought me my supper, and then I went to bed and read on my tablet. Rosie found this far too early and started to play and meowed, so I put my earplugs in the ears of course, there is no other place, and continued to look at my pictures. This gave me the blues and I couldn't sleep !

Of course I had no sleeping pills and finally fell asleep, I didn't hear when the girl brought my breakfast and woke up at 9.30 am.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !