4 Sept 2023

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND SEPT 3





 

Aren't this lovely animals ? They remind me a feathered Rosie, especially the face with the round eyes.



Linking to AWWW MONDAYS 


 

********* 

 

WEEKEND SEPT 22

 On Saturday I took pictures of my cats. I put the in groups, because the value of the material is very different. A little wooden cat you could sell for 4 € while a Cristal cat would make nearly 100 €. 

As it was Sunday, after my breakfast, I took my smartphone and made photos of my cats. I put them together in groups, so that they had the same size and the same material. I had found a Website where you could estimate the things you want to sell, and I also looked the prices of today. At least I had an idea and looked not too stupid when in the afternoon the experts came. They were a couple. When they heard that I had googled already everything say made big eyes, but unfortunately they were only looking for gold and 18 k. My aunt in the States had left me her jewelry but that was all 14k and not considered as pure Gold. 

But I had a lot of semi precious stones broken out of earrings or rings, he admired them but he didn't buy them because it didn't fit in his boutique. They gave me a few links and were very friendly. We chatted a bit and she said that there are lot of people are emptying their houses, for the moment because the are too old.

It's quite a lot of work, I had the intention to watch a concert in our park, but finally I preferred to stay home and continue the cats. Then I have to measure them +/- put a price and the material, and then put them for sale ! Wish me that somebody suddenly loves cats and want to start a collection and buy them all !

And then I have the same thing to do for the cutlery and plates. 

It's so easy to buy staff, but then sell it !! 

My son called me they are back from Italy it had been very hot except a week, but they all survived even the not so little Leia. 



 


 

5 comments:

  1. I am not sure I could be bothered selling all that unless I was short of money. Precious to you but perhaps not to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they are so beautiful. I love owls.

    I wish you luck on your cats. They are so precious.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for cataloguing them all. That's quite a task. I wish you success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the owl photos.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !