11 Aug 2023

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE

 

Somehow it seems to me as if all weeks are the same. Anyway, nothing special happened outside my comfort zone. 

We now know that it is raining since 3 weeks, although it has gotten better at the end of the week. Oh wonder I even saw the sun. 

I didn't tolerate the new medication,  which the pneumologist had  prescribed. Every day I felt worse. So I red the side effects and found that apart from a headache, I had them all! It's a miracle that I am still alive ! You know this list is usually kms long. Even pain inside the left side. That must be the heart I thought and é&১% the doctor. 

So I sat in front of the TV for 4 days and suffered  in silence. When Rick was still there,  I never had anything and now I have something every 5 minutes. With the last of my strength I forced myself to go shopping because Dominique is coming over the weekend. Fortunately I did,  because tonight I woke up with a fever of 39°C, more dead than alive. Now I've had enough. I looked for the medication I had been given for my bronchitis last time and since I went on the river cruise my doctor prescribed me the medication twice, just in case.  That's what I started tonight. At least I seem to be doing better writing this post.


 


more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ingrid, another visit to the doctor, perhaps? Hope you feel better and stronger very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you feel better soon. Gattina, you have such a talent to be able to write about bad days and still be able to smile. I don't know how you do it. I only write about good days because if I talk about the bad ones I end up sounding like a whiny old lady no matter how I say it. You somehow can do it and have us know you don't feel well but still leave us with a smile. But I know you hurt. This getting old stuff sure isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well and this new medicine made things worse. I'd let the doctor know. It's good you had your bronchitis medicine on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folow the reactions of your body to the medicine! If you feel bad, stop taking it, and inform the doctor about your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you feel better soon! You were wise to stop that medication asap.
    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !