4 Apr 2022

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND APRIL 2




After 13 years of being an inside/outside cat with a catflap, Rosie after nearly 2 years has finally learned to watch TV and tried to catch the Butterfly ! Now she adores her inside life !

 



Linking to AWWWW MONDAY

 

 

WEEKKEND

This Weekend was nearly completely dedicated to my new Computer and Printer ! 

In the morning came a real long time friend (since 1967) and showed me how to put the ink in the printer and make photocopies, then she had to leave.. That helped me a lot ! She is the only women in my generation who handels the computer like a professional ! Her husband only does what she had showed or installed for him. He couldn't drive and she drove herself to the hospital to get her baby boy ! But each couple is different, theirs is perfect they are married  51 years ! 

In the afternoon I visited Rick, he looked quite good but his head doesn't work well anymore he is very confused and it's difficult to speak with him. I didn't stay long he got so tired that I left. I think I just check on him more often and I don't stay more then 10 min. It's not far at all from my building.

On Sunday came the next "little helpers" two young women who live on the first floor and they are also both cat fans ! When I had asked them if one could help me to install the programs in the computer they were very pleased because they too want to know the people in the building. They brought me a box of self-made cookies in cat shape !!! Very cute. And then in no time she had connected my computer, the emails and the browsers so we could talk about cats and our lives afterwards. I was really pleased that some young blood is in our building and they are both adorable. We can help each other, and I will "cat"sitting their black cat when they travel. Even Rosie was pleased with the girls and jumped from lap to lap.

When they had left, I copied my pictures and documents in the computer and it is a pleasure now to work on it, compared to my old thing, the new one is a Formular 1 !

7 comments:

  1. That's great news that you could get help to set up your Formula 1 computer. You'll soon get the hang of it. How good to have young ones in the building to help out. Sorry to hear Rick's dementia is worsening. But that is how it goes. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very nice weekend. Parkinsons wrecks the mind, sadly. There will be times where the old husband is completely there, and others where he is a confused mess. It's so hard for family, but nothing can be done. Enjoy your new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww on your precious kitty. She's most beautiful.

    I've been through what you're going through with your husband. It's stressful and very sad.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. New friends? That is great news! It is nice to find kind folks who may help you with different things. I sure like that and Rosie liked them too! That is a BIG WIN! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I am sorry about Rick, life is cruel and we just have to be kind. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always much better to keep your sweet kitty inside! Darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice of those young ladies to help you out! And being kitty lovers is such a bonus...Rosie sure realized that, too:)

    Sorry That Rick is having such troubles so that your visits are hard for you. Hugs to you and I wish you strength.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !