14 Mar 2022

AWWWW MONDAY



Why do I have a headache ??

Arthur the cat is against modelling


 More then 10 years ago the feet of my grandson !

 Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

 

*****  

WEEKEND

Saturday morning was desinfection day, which means that Maria cleaned the apartment and I Rick's computer and even managed to connect my computer to his ! I was very proud ! Slowly, slowly I learn and manage. Next thing is to connect the printer to my computer ! 

Maria had cleaned the windows so well that I have to pay attention that I don't walk through !



In the afternoon I visited Rick who again was not in his best mood. I tried to distract him and told him funny stories, but he couldn't concentrate interrupted me and started something completey different and then forgot again. It was very stressing to find out what he wanted to say. The nurses complained politely that he is very difficult and gets quickly aggressive. Probably they need to give him a stronger dose of his medication. He also was again very tired. I returned home rather down. 

I had no energy anymore not even for my photos I watched a funny movie to cheer me up, but it didn't really work. Rosie probably wanted to comfort me and I found a gift in my slipper. 

On Sunday I woke up at 8 am found it too early so I read a bit on my tablet and suddenly it was 10 am !  That didn't matter after all I am retired and alone and as Rosie slept too, we got up together. 

I had a lot of plans in my head, I wanted to see an exhibition, a flea market and ended up in front of my computer and wrote, for me it's the best therapy. I still have some adventures of my youth in my sleeve and I wrote a draft and suddenly it was dark and the refugees of Ukraine appeared on the TV screen and other horrible pictures. I didn't watch anymore I just listened a bit. It's useless until somebody has the guts to kill Putine ! Why does the Corona Virus take care of him ?

 



7 comments:

  1. Arthur looked so cute with the mousie on his head, LOL!!
    And that mouse in your slipper...tee-hee! Rosie really knows how to make you giggle:)

    Sorry that Rick is sometimes not easy to understand or to 'deal with'. Its so hard for you to see your beloved husband like that. But it is the diease that is making him loike that, not himself...hope you'll have a good day or more this week.

    Yes, the situation in the Ukraine is very horrifying. All those innocent people caught as in a trap:(

    Hugs to you. Big ones! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you have a pet to live with to be your companion. We are not human but we do a lot for humans, especially making sure you are never alone. Mom says her dad got aggressive with his Parkinsons and had to be medicated sometimes because he could get really strong. Hope your next visit to hubby goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthur rules the roost I'm guessing. He was most handsome.

    Sorry that your visit with your hubby was stressful for you. I so remember those ups and downs. Very tiring.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tiny feet are adorable and the glass as clear as a bell. Ukrainian news is devastating but thank goodness reporters are brave enough to be in the region to show what's going on. It's maddening and saddening to see how a cruel stone cold bully with nuclear power can threaten the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie is good company to have around.

    Putin doesn't deserve covid. He deserves a coule shots to the back of the head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you have help cleaning your house as you have plenty else do do! Darling kitty- I am so happy you have the kitty to be good company- nothing better than snuggling with a cat! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie is such good company. Sorry that your visit to see Rick was a little stressful, maybe a change of medication like you said would help. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !