31 Oct 2021

SUNDAY SELECTION

 





The bad weather took away my pleasure to go out to take pictures for my Blog ! What should I walk around in the rain and take pictures of  landscapes, buildings or animals and perhaps catch a cold  not the Covid I was vaccinated twice and expect my 3rd vaccin. (.... to be continued !)

Then I saw owls in a TV animal show and had an idea. Why not take a picture of the screen? And here is the resul t! A "friendly" looking mother brings her baby a mouse! 

 

linking to SUNDAY SELECTIONS 

4 comments:

  1. A couple of times I have taken photos of the tv screen. They can be very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usual we have big owl hanging about, having seen it much in resent times.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those pics you made turned out very well!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !