5 Oct 2021

ROVERETO - ITALY

Still digging in my past because of lack of travels and new photos, I thought I would show you where at the beginning of my marriage to Mr. G we went for 15 years until I knew each and every cobble stone in the town. My  MIL lived still there at the time and we combined our holidays at the Lake of Garda with family visits ! Rovereto is only 15 km far from the Lake of Garda.

This is the view out of my SIL's apartment over the town  until the castle 

 

 
near the station




 
A pharmacy








I think the tank was from WWI





The houses always have a beautiful decoration and cast iron



more participants here

5 comments:

  1. Rovereto looks like a terrific town. Close to Venice. The lake is huge. Have you ever told us where you and Mr G were married? Photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ironwork on the balcony looks beautiful.A picturesque town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely old town! So much history!
    Thanks for sharing it with us:)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !