7 Oct 2021

HODGEPODGE OCTOBER 7

1. Do you think intuition is as valuable as rational thinking? Explain why or why not. 

It depends on the person. Creative people with a lot of phantasy usually also have good intuition, others who are more earth to earth and have no phantasy at all they would only thinking rationally. I personally count on my intuition, because I am not rational at all !

2. In the grand scheme of things

I realize how small we are in the grand scheme of things, We're not really the rulers of this planet, we are just tenants, and it's the nature, flooding, fire, earthquakes eetc which do it !

3. Last place you went that felt like 'Grand Central Station'? Have you ever actually been to Grand Central Station (and by Grand Central Station I mean Grand Central Terminal)? 

It was in a friend's living room it was so huge and too modern I felt freezing cold ! Even though it was warm ! 

4. October 6 is National Noodle Day. What's your favorite dish made with noodles and have you made/eaten this dish lately? 

This question made me laugh ! I am married with an Italian and we have "Noodle Day" almost every day ! there are so many sorts of noodles that you can't count them, like pasta (Tagliatelle) with Mozzarella, spinach and salmon. That's what I ate yesterday evening.

5. A time recently you had to really 'use your noodle'? Elaborate. 

It was a rather sad occasion, my husband was diagnosed  with Parkinson's and I had to find a retirement home because I couldn't take care of him at home. The paperwork was really something to use your noodle !!

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

In Belgium it was decided to do a third vaccin against the Covid for people from 65 years on. I personally don't care, if they think it helps. I had already two without any effects so why not a third or fourth or fifth until they find something really efficient ! I can't understand the people (and there are many) who refuse the vaccin because it's "new" but all vaccins in the world have been "new" at the very beginning ! So far 68 % of the population have had their vaccin.

 


4 comments:

  1. Noodles? Fettucine counts, so just a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for your information, the 4th vaccination starts in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of paper work.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of interesting statements/views on various matters:)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !