22 Jun 2021

THE LOST VIEW OVER BRUSSELS

While my son visited his father in the clinic, I took  10 year old Toby to the place where the Palace of Justice stands and from which you have the best view all over Brussels ! He liked it very much, took pictures, ate an ice cream and returned very content home. We had seen Brussels in half  an hour !!

First thing I wanted to do at home was looking at the pictures. I opened my camera to take out the memory card and stated with horror that there was none, it still stuck in my computer from the last time ! I was really furious and angry but there is nothing to do, I still have pictures from this place but my  grandson Toby is missing ! Click here to see the place which overlooks whole Brussels and the way to "Les Marolles" where the Flea market takes place.



The elevater from the Palace of Justice to the "Marolles"




The view over Brussels



Toby who should be on the memory card !!



more participants here

3 comments:

  1. How annoying for you to find no memory card in your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaving your memory card behind is awful. But, hopefully, Toby will visit again soon and you can take some new photos of him.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !