1. What's something that reminds you of your grandmother? Tell us why.
My grandma is from the 19th century and could have become a very successful business woman 100 years later. And I was born too early because computers and all art work connected with it only appeared when I was already retired! But at least I can use it as a hobby. My poor grandma had to play the housewife !
2. Is your life currently more 'moonlight and roses' or a little more 'every rose has it's thorn'? Elaborate.
At the moment my life is really not to be compared to a rose but rather to a cactus with many thorns. Mr. G is ill with Parkinson's and I don't know how the future will look like
3. June 23rd is National Pink Day...favorite thing you own in any shade of pink? Favorite thing found in nature in any shade of pink? Your favorite pink food or beverage? Your favorite shade of pink?
Honestly pink is a too soft color for me. I like pink in flowers or maybe a nail vanish but that's it. Besides ice cream I don't see any pink food, and what I drink is not pink either.
4. Last thing that had you 'tickled pink'?
After having "googled" the meaning of tickled pink, I was tickled pink when I got beautiful bouquet from my son.
5. What are two or three words that describe your style.
I don't know but I always remember during one of my Expat travels an Australian guy told me that I am a party girl ! I was certainly in my youth but now in advanced vintage age ???
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The only thought I have is to get my husbands health problems solved and that he can leave the clinic.