3 May 2021

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND MAY 1





 

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS


*****

WEEKEND

It was the first of May which this year was on a Saturday which meant that all shops were closed and due to the lockdown the restaurants too. The only thing was walking in  the rain instead of dancing. My cleaning lady came, for her it was a day like others and she cleaned our balcony and took away the plastic cover, so now I have to wait that everything is dry and then I want to put grass on the rather ugly concrete. 

The grass ! And I don't have to mow the lawn ! My lawn is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner !


Unfortunately Myriam who has golden hands and who had already helped me with the curtains was not well on Saturday so we postponed the lay out of the fake grass. 

What a boring day !

Sunday was visitor day for Mr. G. it started at two. After half an hour without any traffic I arrived on time and there were already 10 people standing there with bags and suitcases, to bring fresh laundry other things the patients had requested. 

For me it was easy, Mr. G. only wanted cookies, wafels and other sweets ! He had put on some weight which was very good. He was very tired but talked normal. Must be the medication he gets. I also noticed that he believes everything and has no humor anymore. I have to be very careful ! But  all this is due to the Parkinson. I stayed a little more then an hour and then went home. I think I was as tired as he was. And that was it, the weekend !

For Rosie it was like all days, she loves the lockdown !


Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

8 comments:

  1. Your balcony looks like polished concrete. I don't mind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parkinsons is a tough disease. Mom's dad had it. She says you never knew who you would get when you saw him. Sometimes he was totally normal, other times he was totally out of touch with everything including where he was. It is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't get to do much on the weekend. You did get to see Mr. G. though and that was good.

    Awww on the kitties. So cute.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your balcony, but you had better show before and after photos once you have laid the fake grass...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you are very busy this Spring, have fun and show the results, I'd like to see that 'grass' balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of awwwwwwws for the sweet kitties. That's a nice balcony and it's going to look great with the fake grass. That cat tree is nice too, with an excellent view!
    Midnight & Cocoa
    Mini & Fluff
    Tyler & Marty
    Beeb, Beanie & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see your new grass. I hope Rosie likes it and I'm glad that Mr G is doing better. Have a marvellously happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !