6 May 2021

HODGEPODGE MAY 6

1. What's something you 'may' do this month? 

Good question for a vintage lady still in a larger lockdown ! I could travel, but where ? I even can go to the hairdresser. I have no idea ! Wait and see ! 

2. Last time you literally or figuratively shouted mayday!? 

Never ! We offer a bouquet of lillis of the Valley to friends and family would kiss them in normal times without masks but not shout ! I could shout "My day" for exemple if it's worthwhile.

3. Let the chips fall where they may, come what may, maybe, Cape May, mayflies, devil may care, you may now kiss the bride, much to our dismay, mayhem, mayonnaise...choose a 'may' word or phrase from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way right now. 

Come what may, can't change anything anyway ! 

4. If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this weekend, what would you like to see on the menu? 

Easy ! Just a cup of strong black coffee with sugar ! I am not hungry in the morning we do a brunch around noon. 

5. Tell me one true thing you believe about motherhood. 

When our kids are little they are very cute and we laugh when they drop a bottle or throw a shoe out of the window. When the kid is 16 we wouldn't laugh and find it funny and later it is even worse.

Son and grandson, there is no age to be silly !

There is a proverb which says  "small children small worries, big children big worries". In any case you remain their mother for the whole life and  you are happy if he or she is successful and happy in their adult life.  

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I wonder how long Mr. G. has to stay in Hospital. On Sunday our son is coming from Amsterdam but apparently he has to make the Corona test and can only stay for a day, that's what he told me. Of course he comes to visit his Dad but I had hoped he could stay at least for the weekend to help me to sort out all things I can't do anymore and of course to have a bit of company we haven't seen each other since last June on top it's mother day in Belgium !

 

1 comment:

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !