16 Mar 2021

WATERLOO IN THE RAIN

My World in our world is not very funny ! On top of  the storm and rain,  we still are in lockdown. Besides shopping, hairdresser, and gathering outside with 10 people but for funerals 50 you can't do very much. travels are not allowed and most of the European countries have their borders closed. So the following pictures are from a few years ago, but nothing has changed ever since in my town. 

Here I came back from shopping (one person in the shop ) driving through Waterloo









and this is the weather since at least two weeks ! 



more participants here

3 comments:

  1. Great street photography with that rain. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the photos sum up how I feel - miserable.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !