14 Mar 2021

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND MARCH 13


Arthur the very special cat who left us a year ago after nearly 20 years of living together


 

 Isis my friend's cat

 Linking to

AWWWW MONDAY

 

********

WEEKEND

The weekend was real "wonderful" ! The storm blow down a lot of trees even a 300 year old from the Waterloo battle, and roofs, and when I looked down on the street, people were fighting with the wind to go further ! 

 

I got up in the night because I heard as if somebody was knocking at a wall and after a thorough research through the apartment I finally found that the knock knock came from the small box fixed in the wall with all the fuses inside, the door wasn't properly closed ! 

 
 
I didn't go out at all,  I only took the elevator to the entrance, where a girl brought me a very heavy box which she hardly could carry, but still went upstairs with me. It was the 25 kg heavy parasol base in the box, but the parasol I had ordered was missing. 

So the day went by watching TV, looking through my pictures, while Mr. G. mostly stayed in bed, which was good for both of us.

Sunday was not better we even had hail ! A wonderful mixture of rain, hail and wind ! Another day to stay inside. This time I prepared posts for my blog and afterwards I went to Myriam. 

We watched videos which showed us how to make modern art with acrylic, as we had already done before and it was very funny. The hail hit the windows and made a terrible noise ! 

When I returned home the sun tried to come out but for that it was too later now.

The only one who wasn't bothered about this awful weekend was little Rosie who enjoys not to move and sleep on her favorite chair !
 





 

 

10 comments:

  1. Purrs to you and Rosie as you remember sweet Arthur. Glad you all made it through the storms ok !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of picture to go though.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like quite the bummer of a weekend. We are not fans of rain or rain storms, yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arthur was a handsome mancat. They are so precious. Rosie is adorable and she knows how to spend the weekend. Isis is a beauty too. Cats rock.

    Sounds like your weather was most awful this past weekend. I hope it clears up so you can at least get out for a bit.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget- March comes in like a LION and leaves like a LAMB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Arthur, we miss him. Hugs to you and Rosie and Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh for the life of a cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness that banging door would have driven me nuts. Glad you managed to identify the noise lol

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !