8 Jan 2020

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - HAPPINESS ? A BIG WORD






Not really singing in the rain ......

more participants here,
and Image-in-ing



*******
HAPPINESS ? A BIG WORD

You can imagine that my happiness has limits for the moment when you see the two pictures above. We are all fed up of the rain, the too warm weather and we are not happy to see flowers starting to bloom in January.

I have no energy for nothing. Not even to travel, I hide myself behind the TV and try to escape the reality. Fortunately I am not the only one. My friends have the same feeling and we decided to get more together and try to find some happiness in going out, but not in the rain. For the moment the Exhibitions we have are rather depressing and have nothing to raise your bad mood ! Nothing is not really true because we have our Scrabble and also our painting courses.

I went with Mr. G. to the doctor because he too doesn't feel well and apparently besides a lot of depressions there is also the flu and an epidemic gastroenteritis around.

And to make my miseries complete, my grandpa cat has an eye infection.

If I could escape and go to Egypt as I did each year to fill me up with energy I probably would be full of happiness laying at the beach and looking into the blue sea.

Impossible for the moment so I have to wait another months.



Linking to Linda G. Hills One Linder Wednesday-Happiness

13 comments:

  1. They could have been a choir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots. I think I like the top photo best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s raining man, hallelujah! 😇

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope sunny days are coming to your area! I'm sorry to hear about health concerns of Mr. G and Arthur. I hope everyone feels better soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may have SAD( = seasonal affective disorder) , a real thing and very common winter ailment in the parts of the Pacific Northwest corner of this country where it rains a lot . It really can be very gray and depressing . They sell lamps with special UV bulbs that people sit under. It really is caused by lack of sunlight. We are lucky to be in Florida during those months! Hope you get some of your energy back somehow, even before you head to Egypt. And hope “Mr G doesn’t get sick, neither of you needs that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the weather and your health soon take a turn for the better. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think January and February are the worst months for feeling miserable with the cold and the wet and often ill health. I hope all these improve for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the same weather here, rain every day and too mild temperatures. Daffodils are 4-6 inches high, some of the summer bedding still flowering and roses still blooming with more buds to come. It's not right!
    https://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/2020/01/wordless-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job for keeping a positive mind set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now umbrella sure comes in plenty of colors and prints I recall most of them were black

    ReplyDelete
  11. Winter weather effects has many victims. The main thing, however, is to keep away from flu and its complications. So staying home and avoid the crowds is not such a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun photo. Rain here too.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !