7 Jan 2020

A LITTLE PART OF OUR WORLD N°2

When you are locked in because of cold and misty weather it is nice to look at photos from your trips in the past.

This time I show you a canal in Amsterdam



Hadrians Wall UK



Land's End Cornwall UK



London Tower UK



Balliol collège Oxford UK



"The Long man of Willmington" Peacehaven, UK



Istambul (Bazar) Turkey




Pyramides Egypt



Cartague, Tunis




These pictures I have taken during my different travels. They are all on my blog COUNTRIES & CITIES




more participants here

11 comments:

  1. Nice photos and good to see when we are in such trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing place, Awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think the tower would look more dingy. The Bazar looks what we call a flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's always a boost in the long winters days to relive happy adventures! Hope your weather improves soon.
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  5. High quality pictures! The pyramids is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sun-filled photos brightened my dreary Pacific Northwest day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeng all these again, the one or two I’ve seen in person and the sunny ones I can only envy! I love looking at your travel archives and at my own too! Good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some stunning images from your archives! There are always treasures that you have forgotten about or that deserve another showing, so don't worry about repeats :)


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely looking back on your travels.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !