3 Jun 2019

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND JUNE 6




Camouflage




Linking to AWWW MONDAYS


WEEKEND

At 5 pm each Friday Waterloo organizes an "Apero" get together for all inhabitants, there is to drink and to eat (not free of course) and we are sitting on the grass or in deckchairs or some people come with their own chair.

It's nice people meet and chat and this time we had wonderful weather it was warm and sunny.




Saturday I was in a sad mood because of my cat Kim (story here) and to comfort myself I went to buy beige jeans. Of course once in the shop, I didn't find beige jeans but the striped trousers with a matching T-shirt which I wear in the photo below and was happy with that.



We have a Coach company which organizes one day excursions for all ages but mostly middle aged until vintage age are participating !This time we had booked a trip to the Ardennes to the only island in whole Belgium. We had a nice barbecue there and it was very hot around 30°. We also visited a big very old brewery.  I will write an extra post about the area.

It had been a long day and I will fall into my bed now ! It's still very hot ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !