The little artist, grandson Toby
more participants here
ABC - Q
I am the quietest cat in the house. And as I am black, people stumble over me !
I like to quiddle if there is nothing else to do, especially with her things
1. What does/did Halloween look like at your house this year? Did you decorate? Pick pumpkins? Carve pumpkins? Expect trick or treaters? Wear a costume to a party or event? Make a costume? Feel glad you didn't have to come up with a costume? Cook a Halloween themed treat? Eat all the leftover candy?
Halloween is not very much celebrated here, it's more locally. I just put a witch at the entrance, a skeleton at the bell,and bought a few sweets, so that the few children who may come know that here Haloween is celebrated.
2. What are you waiting for? Elaborate
There is nothing much to elaborate, I wait for spring, flowers, blooming trees, warm weather and sunshine.
3. Do you wish you were friendlier, braver, more creative, more athletic, or something else? Explain.
I don't know if I am friendly, or brave I can't tell that about myself,but I am certainly creative, athletic as snail, and I don't want something else or at least for the moment I have no idea !
4. When it comes time to paint are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire someone? What was the last paint job completed at your house? What room most needs painting now? How do you feel about wallpaper?
To be honest I prefer to paint pictures and not walls, and I don't think that I am very good in that, so I preferred to hire Mr. G. in the beginning, but now we don't do anything ourselves anymore. I don't like wallpaper I prefer to have the walls painted, nothing needs to be painted for the moment we did it 3 years ago.
5. What is one specific thing you felt gratitude for in the month of October?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I wonder if some kids will come and ring at the door, last year I had forgotten to buy sweets for Halloween and there were a few, this year I bought sweets and I let you know if somebody comes, otherwise we have to eat them ourselves or give them away !