25 Nov 2017

EDEN HILLS PHOTO HUNT - WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

1. Starts with U
2. mosaic/collage
3. “I ate this”




I am very unimpressed by these modern mouse !



This is a mosaic made from little cuttings on which each of our painting class mates had to paint a little picture, with no theme, just what we wanted. Then the pieces were put together and out came this mosaic.



It was then used as poster for our 2017 exhibition



Chinese




Linking to Eden Hills Photo Hunt

*********







Linking to Weekend Reflections

6 comments:

  1. I love Arthur's look of disdain at the modern mouse. The mosaic is most interesting. Have a great weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting mosaic. Lots of your fellow painters decided to paint flowers. It came out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the mosaic made at painting class. Such a great idea!
    Arthur sure looks unimpressed hahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats do unimpressed extremely well don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that collage. It is so beautiful and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful posting, Gattina. I liked every picture. The first reminded me of the little furry mouse I kept beside my computer mouse so neither would be lonesome. If you pulled it with a string Arthur might care for it more. The Chinese piece looks yummy, was it?
    That jigsaw puzzle mosaic is really a neat idea. It would work for a party also. I suppose you turn the puzzle over and paint the back side pieces.
    Sorry I came late, we've had holiday guests, Mrs. Jim's brother and SIL came here to Texas (Houston area) from Jackson, Tennessee. That was 719 miles each way that they drove.
    ..

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !