5 Dec 2015

RED SEA HOLIDAYS DECEMBER 5

When I open the curtains at 6 am (if I am awaken) the sun shines and the sea is blue ! A very unusual view in December !

The breakfast is just wonderful such a choice !



salads



Yogurts



English breakfast



Olives, cheese etc





A large choice of pastry



and bread !

So Nicole and I eat like horses, but as lunch only a salad and then a real supper !

So far we still look slim and not (yet) like Ruben's female ideal !

We are too lazy to attend the shows or theater in the evenings it only starts at 9.30 pm and we are too tired. I think that must be the fresh air and sunshine the whole day.

At home I never eat breakfast, I just have coffee, but here I just can't resist the pastries, they are so light and not too sweet !

4 comments:

  1. Kooks so yummy ! I can't resist ! I understant your tentation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would ignore the lettuce and head straight to the Full English Breakfast, then on to the pastries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over my keyboard now! That looks absolutely yummy. I must admit that I eat better when staying at hotels than I do at home. Then again, at home I don't have all that choice either!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !