4 Dec 2015

RED SEA HOLIDAYS DECEMBER 4

I must be really tired because usually when I am here I get up at 6 the sun is shining and I prepare my posts. This year I sleep ! This morning I woke up at 8.30 am ! Poor Nicole was wondering where I was, she waited for me for the breakfast !

The wind had slowed down and the sky was painted in deep blue without a single little cloud. It was warm but not too hot.

Our resting was interrupted by a "marching in" of the cooks ! They carried a long plate of delicious snacks to the beach bar and were dancing and made music ! What fun !



The cooks carrying the plate



They asked me to pose with them



and with Nicole too, the snacks on this huge plate disappeared in seconds ! It was as if an army of hungry aunts had passed by !


Yesterday evening a whole bus arrived with English people. After supper I talked to a young couple from Cambridge who had never been to Egypt and gave them a few tips.

I am sorry if I don't visit your posts very often, I try at least to answer your comments, but the internet connection is so slow that a snail is a race horse !

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it when the cooks march into the area with delicious snacks. They used to do this in large Game Reserves in East Africa. It looks super and you look like a model posing with the chefs. Don't worry about visiting our blogs. You enjoy yourself and keep posting your interesting holiday here. Did you hear if Chantal arrived home safely yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps the stress of the last couple of days has made you more tired. The cooks with the snacks sounds like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gattina - sounds like life has lightened a little after Chantal's sad news and early departure. Take care and carry on enjoying the break - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beautiful life ! Enjoy the place !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are having a WONDERFUL holiday, Gattina.
    Your photos and descriptions are helping me have a bit of a holiday,too.
    I missed you at FFF so I had to come here to see what you've been up to.
    I hope this next week is just as lovely for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pre of chefs. It is a good idea that they can show off their food.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !