15 May 2015

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE

1. I decided that my "to do" list could wait, we had 25° and a wonderful sunshine, not really a day for things to do !



Instead I went to Ilona and showed her some pictures of my holidays in France. We sat on the terrace and I admired her beautiful little garden. She knows each and every plant and flowers and there is always something blooming in her yard.

2. I finally went to do some shopping as our son with grandson will arrive for the long weekend.



In the afternoon I mowed the lawn while sitting on the terrace and read my book. Oscar, the robot did all the work !

3.Nicole and I have an agreement. If the sun shines but the temperature is only 18°C we sit on her terrace, if it's very warm she comes and we sit in our garden which is more airy. This time I went to her because the air was rather cool.



4.
Charlie was very happy to see me after such a long time and brought me immediately his latest new toy he got because he had been at the groomer for the very first time ! His fur was as soft as silk. Then he sat in front of the cabinet, looked up and whined. On the cabinet was his toy basket. As he insisted and he is very stubborn, Nicole finally took a ladder, carried the basket down and put it on the floor. Charlie with a waving tail, pulled all toys out and brought them to me one by one. I was very honored !

5. The next day we had a little visitor our grandson Toby together with his Dad



After playing with his toys I keep here for him and two new airplanes he rested a bit and watched TV



Mr. G. had given him a torch which he studied intensively. Unfortunately it rained but they both went for a visit to his little friend. In the evening his Dad took the opportunity to go out with a friend and Toby and I watched a cartoon on TV. I loved his pajama !

It went very well his French has very much improved and we had no communication problems. Once I had put my pajama on,  he went without any protest to bed.

And me too !




more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.

7 comments:

  1. Nothing tire you more than having children around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an Oscar, but for now I will have to do it myself. Fortunately today it's really nice and quite warm (about 13 degrees I would say).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first garden photo is lovely!

    Your grandson is so cute. I like his Batman shirt - my guys were all Batman fans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you took some time out to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At last you are having warm weather. Our temps have dropped to 22 and we are feeling a bit cool. Hope toby's stay was a good one. Don't they grow fast? Fox turned 5 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Glad you got to enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bat man pajamas! Yay! He is growing up! Going to bed without protest is a great thing for that age.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !