23 Sept 2010
more participants here
13 Daily moments of Zen
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
5. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
6.. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
7. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
8. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
9. If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.
10. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes of bad judgment.
11. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
12. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
13. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works. (whose fault ?)