more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. Since I made a cross on summer, I feel much better. Now I wait that the trees get colored and then do their annual striptease, and I can look for pumpkins to put in my flower pots. I hate these in between seasons except spring !
But looking at Rosie in her basket keeps my mood up !
2. After I had given up on summer, of course it came back just for one day and we could eat in the garden of my favourite Asian restaurant. Now on Mondays they serve a buffet where you can eat as much as you want to for 10 € only ! We had a lot of fun because everybody was in a good mood, sitting outside in the sun and enjoying good food !
3. I spent some time on Ebay, it was the first time I wanted to buy something, and was surprised about all the stuff which you can buy or sell that suddenly the whole afternoon was gone !
4. Finally I was watching the time and bid at one second before the end (for those who don't know, everything is sold in auction) and got this nice little chair for only 18 € ! It's a well known brand mark and very comfortable, at least I hope so I didn't try it out and the cats neither. I will keep it here so the little Prince can sit with Nonna and Nonno (Grandma and Grandpa in Italian) and the cats !
3 positions and approved by Rosie
When I picked it up near Namur which was about 40 km from Waterloo, I thought I could also take some pictures of the beautiful landscape but it rained so much that I was already wet just of getting out of my car and into the house ! The young mother was very friendly and finally I stayed there and we chatted together for an hour before I returned home with my little chair ! Mr. G. had already
5. The best was yesterday when my painting class started again after the summer holidays ! Of course from the 3 h class, we chatted at least for 2 h and the coffee break was a real long one ! But we had so many things to talk since we hadn't seen each other for almost two months. I think somebody who watched us from outside thought he was in a chicken yard rather than in a painting class.
Our class looked like this, the old ladies of the retirement home had made the decoration and had decorated their party hall, which is also our classroom. I took the picture before everybody arrived. It makes the room so cheerful !