5 Nov 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Events
more participants here
13 events this week.
1. I have to start a new painting and have the syndrome of a white page or I should call my picture "White cat in snow"
2. I bought the classical witch hat for a Halloween party, changed my mind in the last minute and created a new hat. Black beret with enormous spider. I was afraid of myself.
3. I asked my Madame GPS to direct me to the Halloween party which she did, but it was so dark in the street that I didn't know where to stop and find house n° 9. She told me 3 times that I arrived at destination, but there was no house. I continued and she told me 3 times "recalculating" so that I thought she is as bad as I in maths.
4. Finally I saw the house, which looked completely different in the night, but it was the same
5. I was angry with myself because I hadn't stopped and asked a policeman for the street, I would have had a lot of success with my spider hat, and he probably a heart attack, because Halloween is not so well known.
6. My hat was greeted with a lot of ooohs and aaaws, and got immediately stuck in a huge spider net. But it stayed on my head, although I hadn't fixed it with a nail.
7. On the way back I sincerely hoped to get stopped for a alcohol control, but no policeman around to admire my hat.
8. My neighbor went to Lisbon for a week and had left her window wide open. I noticed it and told Mr. G. to close it. He forgot that the alarm was on and the whole street was alerted, he found the code and silence moved in. Our cat Arthur too, he had to get him out of the house before putting the alarm on again.
9. One of my cats had thrown up in the garage and I slipped on it and nearly (only nearly) broke my neck. I don't know who was the culprit, because it was not signed, and for a DNA test I was too lazy.
10. Yesterday my room suddenly filled with smoke. I checked the ashdray (I don't know why) there was nothing in. It got worse and worse
11. I went to the kitchen and noticed that the whole house was full of smoke
12. The coffee thermos on the electric stove was melting peacefully and a basket besides just turned into red ! I took a towel and throw both items in the garden, put a little water on the stove and then I got my shock.
13. Cat Arthur had checked if there was some food on the stove, had pushed over the thermos and I don't know how had touched the ignition. And I was just about to leave for the hairdresser ! Later I checked our fire insurance, just in case ....
Arthur the lovable terrorist