Today is Friday the thirteenth, known as for bringing bad luck ! Many people avoid travel and other dangerous activities on this day. The clinical name for fear of Friday the Thirteenth is "paraskavedekatriaphobia." (don't break your tongue !) Many cultures view the number thirteen itself as an "unlucky" number, which accounts for the lack of a "thirteenth" floor in tall buildings, thirteenth apartment in apartment complexes, and other missing 13's.
So please avoid to take a plane today or even your car or bicycle, the best is you stay in bed the whole day and tell your boss that you suffer from above "paraskavede....." He will be very worried about your illness and ask if it is not contagious because it sounds so sophisticated and he probably doesn't know what it is.
Please be careful not to do the following !
- Avoid a single magpie it is considered a sign of bad luck. (And it can steel your jewlery)
- Avoid that a black cat crosses your path, because something very bad will happen (I personally have to avoid my cat Kim the whole day)
- Don't Break a mirror it may bring you bad luck for 7 years. For once do your make up without mirror, a all over smeared lipstick is better than seven years of misfortune.
- Don't walk underneath an open ladder it brings bad luck. Walk on the street there are no ladders, you only risk to be overrun by a car.
- If today you receive your lover and he is wearing a hat (or a cap), pay attention that he doesn't place it on the bed it also brings bad luck.
THE FRIDAY FEAST !
If tomorrow you are still reading my post and comment, then I will know that you followed my warnings !
What is your favorite fruit?
Coreless grapes, I can eat them the whole day
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
Nobody. Never met one !
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
My best friends place and chat with her during the whole night !
Name something you do too often.
Chatting, everywhere, home, street, phone etc. I don't have any button to switch me off !
Fill in the blank: I really like blogging because I can even chat by writing and with the whole world !