13 Quotes about computers
1. Computers have lots of memory but no imagination.
2. They've finally come up with the perfect office computer. If it makes a mistake, it blames another computer.
3. Reading computer manuals without the hardware is as frustrating as reading sex manuals without the software.
4. The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back.
6. The only way to make your PC go faster is to throw it out a window.
7. The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim.
8. Never let a computer know you're in a hurry
9. Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy
10. Always be wary of the Software Engineer who carries a screwdriver.
11. Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog. ~Doug Larson
12. Don't explain computers to laymen. Simpler to explain sex to a virgin
13. All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You'd be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men.
This is my contribution to Sanni's handwriting meme. I choose french because she wrote in German and french is my second mother tongue.
The first sentence is very difficult to pronounce if you have to do it quick ! "Trois gros rats gris dans trois gros trous ronds rongent trois gros croutons ronds"
The words in the 2nd sentence are pronounced exactly the same way but are written different. That makes the French language so complicated. Poissons sans boisson c'est poison !